Assalamualaikum...It been awhile since my last post was on
2013. At the same time, it a bit awkward to be a blogger back, and of course
age is one of my reasons to be awkward. I want to share a little bit about the
activities I run today.
Today was my second week in second year as a UTHM student.
There nothing much interesting things happen today, but i learn something new
to my self. The other word can say is "Don't just a book by it
cover", this happened because I was wrong to judge one of my lecturers
where on the first day of class meeting, he showed his attitude quite
straightforward to all students. I'm quite uncomfortable with such a lecturer
because I prefer a cool lecturer. But all my perceptions about him changed
because he was not really a person I was thinking, he was only firm in
teaching, but in his firmness there was softness. we are free to walk with him,
we can also talk to him. So, a lesson I just got today.
There is nothing is more exciting than I was feeling today
except getting good news where the sticker application to the residential
college was approved. After some technical problems are overwhelming as well as
some of the issues, the college's colleges give permission for us to apply a
sticker.
I hope tomorrow will be a cheerful day from today, and
should not wait to take a car sticker and bring in a car into a residential
college proudly ..... this is just for today, hopefully to meet the day ...
No comments:
Post a Comment